What’s being said
What Girls say is the most important thing they learned during Girls on the Run
- “That I can stand up for myself”.
- “To be happy with myself”.
- “I am beautiful the way I am”.
- “I learned that if I persevere I can do what I set my mind to”.
- “I learned that I feel proud about myself when I do a 5k”.
- “The most important thing I learned is that it doesn’t matter if you are skinny”.
- “I learned to be much more confident”.
- “That I am athletic”.
- “That you should believe in yourself and try your best”.
- “Treat yourself with respect”.
- “The most important was I could have confidence in myself”.